Farmers Can Get Solar Panels Now By Paying a 25% Down Payment to the Roshan Gharana Scheme

Introduction to the Roshan Gharana Scheme for Farmers

Chief Minister Maryam Nawaz Sharif has announced to giving solar system to 50 thousand families across Punjab under Chief Minister Roshan Gharana scheme. The aim of this scheme is to help people across Punjab who are unable to pay their monthly electricity bills due to financial difficulties. Breaking News Punjab Chief Minister Maryam Nawaz Sharif has approved providing solar systems through a Voting to 50000 safe consumers using 100 units per month with a budget of 12.6 billion rupees.

She has recently said in the meeting that such households will be able to join 50 thousand solar panels. They will be gradually provided with home solar systems. A solar system will include a modern solar plate inverter battery and other related accessories. If you also want to join this scheme and want to get solar system for your homes.

You Can Also Read: How to Appeal if Incorrectly Marked as Ineligible In Benazir Kafaalat for Identity verification

So let us tell you that the Chief Minister has given instructions to start immediate steps for the installation of a one-kilowatt solar system. She has said that solar systems of modern technology will also be started soon. If you want to benefit from this scheme, read this article carefully. And get complete details. What things have the Punjab Chief Minister Maryam Nawaz promised for the poor in the recently held meeting?

How Farmers Can Benefit from the 25% Down Payment Offer

Let us tell you that in the recently held meeting Provincial Information Minister Uzma Zahid Bukhari, former Senator Pervez Rasheed, MPA Sania Ashiq, Chief Secretary, Chairman P&D, Secretaries Energy, Finance, Chief Executive Officer PPDC. L, Managing Director PPDB, and other concerned officers attended.

Also Read: Benazir Income Support Program 10500 New Installment Start For Eligible Women

In this meeting, it was said that households that use electricity from 100 units to 300 units per month will be given six solar panels. In a recent meeting on easy installments, it was also said that people would be eligible for this system. They will pay only 25% of the amount and the remaining 75% will be borne by the government. And will give solar systems to the poor. So take advantage of this opportunity and get rid of electricity bills forever.

Farmers Can Get Solar Panels Now By Paying a 25% Down Payment to the Roshan Gharana Scheme

Step-by-Step Guide to Acquiring Solar Panels Through Roshan Gharana

If you want to get your registration in Punjab Solar Panels. So you should read this article carefully. So that you can also get complete registration information sitting at home. You don’t need to go anywhere else for registration in Punjab Solar Panels Scheme. Just take your CNIC and other withdrawals and go to any branch of Bank of Punjab. And get Roshan Gharana Program registration form.

Enter all your information in this form and attach some necessary documents. Like a photocopy of your identity card. Photocopy of your household gas and electricity bills. Photocopy of your land documents etc. Once you have completed this application, you have to submit it again at the Bank of Punjab branch. Once your registration is complete, you will be added to the eligible list.

Also Read: How to Identity Verification Through BISP Office For Benazir Kafalat Phase iii Payment?

Phase one is being launched very soon by Maryam Nawaz. Therefore, you should also ensure your registration as soon as possible. So that you too can join these 50 thousand lucky families. Free solar systems are being given to 50,000 households in the first phase who will be eligible in the first phase.

Eligibility Criteria for the Roshan Gharana Solar Panel Scheme

As you were told earlier Punjab solar panels are being launched only in the province of Punjab. Because this scheme was initiated by Chief Minister Punjab Maryam Nawaz Sharif herself. So you also fulfill the eligibility criteria of this scheme and join Roshan Gharana Solar Panels to get free solar plates from the Punjab Government. Here you must meet certain eligibility criteria:

  • Applicant should belong to Punjab province
  • Households consuming up to 100 units of electricity per month are eligible
  • The applicant should belong to a poor family
  • Three acres of land should be registered in the name of the applicant
  • Applicant must have land documents

Also Read: How New Students Will Get Verification Slip By Benazir Taleemi Wazaif For June Payment

Required Documentation for Enrolling in the Solar Panel Program

If you want to register it, please carry the below-mentioned necessary documents with you. So that you don’t have any problem in registering. You must have these documents for registration of solar plate system:

  • Your Computerized National Identity Card
  • Household gas and electricity bill
  • Proof of monthly income
  • Land papers
  • Proof of being a resident of Punjab
  • etc

How to Get Solar Panels with Just 25% Down

If you have registered yourself in the Punjab Roshan Gharana Scheme. So let us tell you how you can get solar plates from the scheme. Remember, in an effort to promote sustainable living and renewable energy, the Punjab government has launched the Roshan Gharana Scheme to light up 50,000 households with solar panels in the province.

Under this scheme, consumers have to pay only 25% of the cost of solar panels in phase one. And while the remaining 75 percent provide government and commercial financing. This article will provide you complete details on how you can benefit from this scheme.

Also Read: 8171 Families Can Get Ehsaas New Instalment+ Online Registration Update Here

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *